The 7/8 grade DC trip was a success! The trip activities were carefully designed to reinforce classroom studies across the curriculum. Here are some highlights:
- Exploring George Washington's Mount Vernon
- Plein air sketching in the National Sculpture Garden
- Exploring constitutional law at the National Archives. Check out our video at:
- Sampling international fare outside the Museum of Air and Space
- Experiencing the National Aquarium at night
- Completing a covert operation at the International Spy Museum
- Admiring the atrium of the National Galleries
- Learning more about WWII at the National Holocaust Museum
- Honoring our veterans at the monuments
- Photo ops at The White House...
...and much, much more!
Check out some highlights: